12.04.2008

Working and Thinking...

I have been doing a lot of thinking lately. I need some change in my life...



My boy and I are seriously thinking about moving. I want to move to New York City. He thinks it would be fun and cool too. That's my plan and my goal. I have never even been there before but it feels like I have. I do so much research on New York. I have wanted to live there since as long as I can remember. Everytime I think about it it gives me butterflies! I even started looking at flats in the city. Prices are so high there! I need to do some more research of what i can do for work!







I also have started to realize that I am kinda lame. I look at other peoples blogs and there are so many neat, creative, fun people in this world! It makes me want to be better, to have more of a drive in my life, to work toward something (small or big), and it also makes me want to be more creative! I have never really had much discipline in my life. I did the whole instrument thing in grade school until the beginning of highschool, then i did the whole organized team sport (paintball) and although i loved it, I never accomplished all that I wanted. Now I am here. I just want more out of this life! I guess I have been going through a bit of a quarter life crisis. I can't go back and change anything that I have done in this life and it scares me.

No comments: