8.19.2010

traveling

I'm sitting in an airport right now. Waiting for my flight to Long Beach. I took the week off. The first part of the week was spent in Downieville, CA. You probably have never heard of it. It's a small gold mining town, population 200. My family rented a house up there. It's serene, magical, beautiful, boring, and relaxing. Now for the later part of the week I head down to LA. I'm visiting my sister Erica, who works at Disneyland. It's her birthday. I never thought I could go from one extreme to another in just one week. The only thing that LA and Downieville have in common (in my mind) is that fact that they are both in California and that I have been to both.

Now it's time to board my plane. I look forward to posting pictures and such from the remaining parts of summer.

No comments: