10.14.2010

i need a vacation.

I have been extra tired this week. I feel like I sleep well during the night but then I still don't feel refreshed in the mornings. I daydream about napping while at work and feel my eyes getting heavy while staring at the computer screen. I just can't seem to focus at work this week either. My attention span is that of a 2 year old. I look at my phone constantly and check the time.

I think that means that it's time for another vacation! I'm thinking some where tropical next. I would go back to NYC in a heart beat but I know Anthony has his heart set on somewhere with a beach and warm.

I'm thinking Costa Rica, Hawaii, Belize, or maybe even one of the US Virgin Islands.

I can see myself now. laying on the beach. drink in hand. big floppy hat on my head. smile on my face. worry, stress, and fatigue gone. *sigh*

5 comments:

Leeann @ Join the Gossip said...

That sounds great! I've visited Riviera Maya (about two hours north of Belize). It's beautiful there!

And thank goodness I have a trip to the Dominican Republic in Dec.

Hope you can get away soon :)

Claire Kiefer said...

Oh my goodness any of those tropical locations sounds AMAZING! And I totally almost fell asleep today while at school--while TEACHING, haha! How can I blame my students for doing it when I can barely keep my eyes open?? That's Friday for ya :)

Ashley said...

@Leeann that sounds like an awesome trip! I'm jealous! =)

@Claire haha oh my!! The teacher falling asleep in class! The students would never let you live that one down! =)

Melissa said...

Hawaii (or any of those places) sound PERFECT right now. Sigh.

Erica said...

my vote is aruba....it's my most favorite place that i've only been once to, lol, but you'd hate the flights to get over there :/ getting into puerto rico i almost got sick from the turbulence