11.30.2010

November Recap

November, thanks for being classy.




Fun that was had:


-Alan Jackson concert with friends


-birthday celebrations


-sushi date night with a girlfriend


-shopping trips with my mom


-babysitting the cutest little puppy ever


-making Christmas decorations for my house


-baking pies with the family


- a wonderful Thanksgiving with multiple family members


-going to the first Cornish Christmas of the year!


-slumber party @ a friends. Wine, talking about highschool, and digging the hot tub out from under 2 feet of snow!

-Picking out the perfect tree and decorating the house for Christmas


November wasn't the most event filled month but it was just what i needed. I love this time of year. I don't want it to slip away! I try my hardest not to wish away time and just live in the moment.

Have a joyous December!

1 comment:

kimbirdy said...

how fun! i loved november this year. so many little things to be thankful for!