6.14.2011

2-0-1-1

Congratulations to the class of 2011!

I'm proud of you, Brit!

I'm excited to see where the future takes you.

If I could offer some words of advice... (you know since I'm so wise and graduated from high school 7 years ago {eeek.. i'm getting old!})..

-be open minded to new ideas and opinions

-when an awesome opportunity presents itself...take it by the horns.

-travel. It's the best way to learn about life, people, culture.

-don't be afraid to fail (i'm still working on the this one.)

-be smart. be aware of your surroundings, especially being in a new city.

Brit, call your mom and dad. they will miss you.

also call anthony. he wants to be apart of your adult life.

you must call christina. sister relationships are the most important. she will need you, especially since you won't be around when she starts high school.

And I hope you know where you can find me. and I promise if you ever need someone to talk to, you can count on me.... (without judgement)

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

kimbirdy said...

aw, congrats to her!!

Erin said...

Very cute! Congratulations to Brit!

xx

http://www.trufflesnruffles.com/

brittney375 said...

Thanks so much Ashley! You are so sweet! Im sorry I just now saw this post I have been failing to keep up on my Blog! This meant a lot to mee thanks so much Ash I love ya! You are practically my older sister and I am so glad I have you! =D