2.24.2012

Mardi Gras.

I totally forgot to hit publish on this post earlier this week. ha.

This was last weekend: Mardi Gras Weekend!
I drank, ate, walked in the mardi gras parade with Relay for Life, celebrated Anthony's uncles bday, and needed more sleep. =)
What a great time!
On my bucket list: To spend Mardi Gras in New Orleans! If i had fun celebrating it in California then I can only imagine of the crazy fun time I would have there! Next year? =)

On the agenda for this weekend:
-margaritas and a little pool with a few friends
-baby shower
-spending a night with my sister and friends! Girls night!
-watching the Oscars!

Anthony is in San Diego this weekend but i made him fill out an Oscar ballot before he left! It's a fun tradition that we do! =)

I hope everyone enjoys their weekends! xoxo

1 comment:

Claire Kiefer said...

I always love all your beer pics on Instagram. :) YUM! And as for Mardi Gras . . . makes me SO nostalgic. I went to college at Tulane and oh how I miss New Orleans, especially at Mardi Gras, Jazz Fest, etc. But all the time, really! I'm constantly dreaming of reasons to get back there . . .