5.29.2012

27 dresses.


One of my best friends is getting married this October. I'm super excited to be apart of her big day! 
It's been a fun time trying to pick out bridesmaids dresses as well. Lots of pictures back and forth.
I wish we could just go to Macy's or Nordstrom and pick a dress since we would be more likely to wear it again. The hard part with that is finding the dress in all of our sizes in different Macy's in California. I guess that's the good part about Davids Bridal. 

We still haven't decided on the dress but here are a few of the ones we tried on. =) 



Now it's time to start planning the bachelorette party! VEGAS here we come! =) 
I'm not looking forward to being there for my birthday again this year but it will be fun to be with friends. =) 

1 comment:

Tiffany Kadani said...

Fun fun fun! Hope it all went well!