4.10.2009

daydreaming

Last weekend was my friend of 20+ years wedding. We have known each other forever! It was a really fun day and I was glad to be apart of it. I didn't really take any pictures but I happen to follow the blog of the photographer that did. Click here and hopefully she will have some up soon.
And now they are in ROME on their honeymoon. How freaking perfect is that? I'm glad she got her dream honeymoon! I can't wait to see the pictures!

Speaking of Rome... I need to go somewhere... now. I have a slight case of cabin fever. Going to New Zealand has really sparked the travel bug inside of me. I already knew that I wanted to travel but i didn't realize that my desire would be this strong. I just need to GO!

Here's a list of things I want to do in the near future:

1. NEW YORK (Ant and I are going to try and plan a trip there in the fall)

2. Disneyland.... for obvious reasons. It's the happiest place on earth. duh.

3. Somewhere tropical. I'm thinking Hawaii because I have never been. I would love to go to the US Virgin Islands too. Aruba, Belize, Fiji. JUST TAKE ME! :)

4. Road Trip in the USA


Well these are the few that I know I might get to do at least this year. Next year traveling abroad will be insight. Europe and Japan here I come!

1 comment:

kathleen said...

Great list! I just had a mini road trip from Seattle to Las Vegas, I can't wait to go to Disneyland (it's been 13 years!) and I've never been to Hawaii and am dying to go. I would love to go back to New York too! :)