9.17.2009

day of birth

Happy Birthday to me! I turned 23 today. cRaZy

My boyfriend always totally spoils me on my birthday and on Christmas. This year he out did himself. 

First he surprised me early with a Nikon N75 QD 35 mm camera.. the reasoning I'm taking a photography class this semester and needed one. Yay

Then today after getting home from work he let me open the rest of my presents. The first one was a diana F+ which I'm super excited about. I love the pictures that these cute little cameras can produce! 

But wait there's more... a 50 GB external hard drive. You know because it looks like i'm going to be needing to store a lot of photos! :) whooo... and to top it off this neat ihome thing that you can strap on to your bike and it plays through a speaker. It's a sweet little gadget that I'm hoping to get a ton of use from! 

I love him. And not only because he buys me sweet things... but because he knows me so well. I don't ever ask for anything. He just listens to me when I say I like something. Thanks Anthony, love you! 



And for some memories... My little sister Brittney and I on my 4th birthday... can we say 1990 anyone?! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this picture of you both.
mom..xoxo