12.06.2010

deck the halls

The Great Christmas Tree Hunt of 2010.

Photobucket

We have been doing it for about 4 years now and it keeps growing every year.
Photobucket
I love my family!
Photobucket
We tailgated a bit with hot dogs, beer, wine, hot chocolate, and cookies.

Photobucket
Then we went trekking into the woods to find the perfect tree. Anthony and I already had ours so we were just along for the ride. But we walked out of the woods with 6 trees total. =)
Photobucket
We usually head up 395 North of Reno then cut over back into California toward Quincy. I just love how much snow is up there right now.
Photobucket
The Girls
Photobucket
The Boys
Photobucket
It was seriously the most perfect weather for this event. That last 2 years it was snowing...

I hope everyone had a great weekend!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like an awesome time! What's a more authentic holiday experience than going out into the snow-covered woods,with family, to look for the perfect Christmas tree?!

Kayla said...

Look so fun! I wish I lived somewhere this was possible or at least somewhere with snow!


Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

meg fee said...

these pictures are so beautiful. i haven't been so jealous in such a long time. the light. the trees.