2.03.2011

January 2011

January

Some of things that happened in the first month of the new year!

*The new year started off good.

Friends+Drinks+Dancing+Themed party+Fun Outfits



*The first week in January I drove down to LA with my friend, Leslie.

Lots of adventures in So Cal!

Plus seeing Erica (my sis) is always a great thing.


*When I came home, I was attacked by a horrible cold. I was down for 5 days with a temperature, achy body, headache.

Lingering cough and stuffy nose that is still here.


*Unseasonably warm weather! I think it rained 2 or 3 times in Jan.

It was wonderful. The sun is still shinning but it's definitely not as warm.


*Fun dates with Anthony.

Seeing a few good movies in theater.

Black Swan, No Strings Attached, and True Grit
*Fun adventures to Sacramento
*Bonfires galore!
*Dinner at my dads house
*Crab feed for the local Sportmans Club. YUMM! All you can eat!
January was pretty good (besides the whole being sick thing). I can't wait for whats in store for the rest of 2011. I have a feeling some pretty big things are going to happen in my life this year.
and now Happy February!
*sorry for the lack of pictures...my computer is still sick.





1 comment:

kimbirdy said...

fun month! i hope february is even more fun! :)