2.07.2011

weekend roundup!

I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!!!
I sure did.
-Went to the Apple store.. they told me my hard drive bit the dust. Good thing i backed up semi recently.
-Had dinner with Anthony at BJs. Met up with Erica, Brit, Leslie, and Chris at Mels for a milkshake.
-Coffee and bagels on a perfect Saturday!
-Went on a River hike.
-Yummy dinner. Fun times at the Bar with friends.
-Superbowl party and snackies galore.
Wish I could share pictures from the events but you understand. =)
In other news, I leave for Nashville, TN on Wednesday. Spending a few days there with a friend.
Any suggestions for must sees, do's and eats?
Would love to hear!
I hope to return with some fun pictures of the fun that will be had!

3 comments:

Meri said...

I've never been to Nashville, but can't wait to hear some recommendations when you get back!
Meri
merigoesround.blogspot.com

kimbirdy said...

it sounds like a great weekend, other than the computer crashing. rest in peace little computer! have fun in nashville!

Katness said...

Never been to Nashville, but it looks like a fun town to be at. Let us know what you discovered.