6.17.2011

that one time..

I wanted to post these pictures after my Costa Rica ones but got delayed. This was back during Memorial Day weekend. Anthony and I flew into SFO and spent a couple of days there with my sister, Erica and her boyfriend, Chris who were up visiting from Orange County. I just love San Francisco. I'm so glad that the city by the bay is only a 2 1/2 hour drive from Grass Valley.

Now enjoy some pictures (and a little commentary) of the fun we had..

Photobucket

Sushi Dinner... I don't even remember what the restaurant was called but it wasn't very good so don't worry.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Dessert at Citizen Cake. It was a cute place.

Photobucket

Brunch at Sweet Maples

Photobucket

Bermuda French Toast

Photobucket

Million Dollar Bacon.... It's delicious!

Photobucket

The Boys

Photobucket

Lovely Golden Gate

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Crazies surfing in the bay

Photobucket

my model boyfriend!

Photobucket

It was so windy!!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Dinner at the Pub in Ghirdelli Square. Truffle Bacon Mac and Cheese.....

Photobucket

Breakfast the next morning at Tartine!

Photobucket
Photobucket

Banana cream tart....o.m.g.

Photobucket

Twin Peaks. The Best view of the entire city.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Lunch at Taqueria La Cumbre in the Mission.

After lunch, it was time for Chris and Erica to head to Santa Cruz for a wedding and time for Anthony and I to go home and get some rest. It was such a fun trip. What a good way to end a long exotic vacation.... =)

2 comments:

Andrea Reh said...

This post is making me seriously hungry. I need to do some cooking!

Just discovered your blog, would love it if you popped by mine sometime.

Andrea x
andreareh.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

so many great photos!! i need to get me some bermuda french toast :) <3 EverRubyGirl.blogspot.com