6.28.2011

weekend roundup

I'm always late talking about my weekend... oh well..

Let's just say that this weekend was awesome and dare i say, perfect?

Friday after work I took a little nap ( i love getting a nap in before starting the weekend!). I met up with Terrie (Anthony's mom) and a few of her girlfriends for drinks for her birthday! We went to dinner at Sushi in the Raw (the best sushi ever...seriously...) and danced at a local watering hole after.

Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday I walked around downtown with a friend. Borrowed around a thrift store and a few local shops. Anthony and I visited my grandma and ran errands after. Then we went to a Hillbilly Front Porch... OMG... so fun! I love a good theme party especially when the host decorates. We had a nice plastic pool, clothes line, and a blow up moose head in the front yard. Just a really fun time..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday I went out on the lake with Anthony's family for Terrie's birthday. It was a beautiful day on the lake. =) Nothing better then spending time in the sunshine.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

I live my life weekend to weekend....and in the summer time there isn't anything better then a weekend packed with fun.

3 comments:

kimbirdy said...

theme parties are definitely the best. you guys are so fun! what a hilarious summer party idea. sadly, i grew up in TN where this sort of thing was the daily life for many people. i'm so glad to live in california now. :)

meg fee said...

this is nothing short of awesome! the water, the friends...you have me swooning over here in nyc. gotta get myself to a lake.

Libby said...

sorry for all the comments, but when I find a blog I like, I keep on reading! you have yourself a new follower :)

and a hillbilly front porch party?! genius!