7.28.2011

food trucks galore

Hello... back to the LA madness...

To finish up Saturday we had planned to go to the Outdoor Cinema Food Fest that took place at Grand Hope Park in downtown LA. We bought tickets before hand and arrived around 6. There were quite a few people already there with their blankets but we found a decent spot...and more importantly it was close to the FOOD TRUCKS! =)

Office Space was the movie of the week. It was awesome. It had been forever since I had seen that movie and I forgot how many catch phrases are from that movie. If I lived in LA this would probably be something I would try to attend at least twice a month.
Nothing better than being outside, food trucks, good friends, and a movie. oooohhh and a local band.

Check out the pictures =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*really good hotdog. basil aioli, arugula, tomato, and fried onions.*
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
*i like my coke in a bottle...can you tell?*
Photobucket
Photobucket
*mochi ice cream.. =)*
Photobucket
Photobucket

ahh.. what a fun night. I love summer. I love the city of angels too.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I live an hour from LA and have never heard of this Outdoor Cinema Food Fest! looks super fun! and i am a sucker for food trucks

Libby on the Label