9.11.2011

10 years.

10 years ago I was 14 going on 15.

10 years ago I was a sophomore in High school.


10 years ago today I woke up to go to school like any other day.

10 years ago today I wore my favorite pink tank top and sparkly belt.


10 years ago today I watched the news. Like every morning before school.

10 years ago today I didn't understand how someone could accidentally crash their plane into a building.

10 years ago today I watched a second plane on live feed do the same thing.


10 years ago today I was confused. What was going on?

10 years ago today I watched the news in all of my classes. I was so interested.


10 years ago today I wrote in my dairy that the USA had been attacked by terrorist

10 years ago today I cried myself to sleep....feeling helpless. I wanted to help those people who were trapped in the buildings ruble.



10 years ago today the world changed

10 years ago today was one of the scariest and saddest days in my life.


I will always remember 10 years ago from today. As many of you will too.



Today; I'm proud to be an American. Today; I stop and take a minute to think about those who we lost. Today; I celebrate life.





Ps. Happy Birthday to my brother. 19 years old...can't believe it.

No comments: