11.14.2011

Here we are again..

I had a pretty darn good weekend. But I  think I'm coming down with something now. Bummer..

Friday one of my friends came over and we watched Twilight while painting our nails and drinking wine. We have to get ready for Breaking Dawn coming out this coming Friday! 

On Saturday, My mom, sis, and I went shopping and lunched. It was a lovely afternoon. Later that night, Anthony and I went down to Folsom for a birthday dinner and drinks. It was a really fun time. We didn't get home until almost 3am though. 

So needless to say I slept in on Sunday. And didn't really do a whole lot. Watched the 49ers win!! I also took a drive around town to take some pictures of the fall colors before they are all gone. It was a beautiful day! 

How was your weekend? 















1 comment:

Ashley said...

Gorgeous setting :) I wish Southern California had more leave-changin' weather!

Also, love how you described yourself as a realistic dreamer...I feel the same way about myself :)