11.11.2011

TGIF...again.

Well apparently I only write updates on Fridays. Sorry about that. I have been in a real mood lately. I'm hoping with the change in temperature and the fact that I will be able to listen to Christmas music without it being early soon will change that. Seriously though, I put some Frank Sinatra on and my mood goes up a few notches! I love the holiday season.

I also want to give a shout out to all those Veterans out there! And to all those still serving! Thank you!! xoxo

This weekend I'm looking forward to:
-shopping
-relaxing
-maybe catching a movie
-hanging out with my sister and mom

What about you? Doing anything fun?


*Old picture of Anthony and I. It's cute. =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This weekend I am looking forward to staying in and enjoying the rain and making yummy cookies. just a lot of nothin' and it sounds great :-)

What a cute picture of you two on bikes. Definitely frame worthy! :-)
xoxo
Aarean

colorissue.blogspot.com
(come check out my HOBO wallet giveaway!!! sexy red too!)