11.21.2011

weekend roundup.

This last weekend was good. Most weekends are good but this one especially. 

Breaking Dawn was pretty darn good in my opinion! There was one really cheesy part that i laughed a lot at and thought they could have done something different (when the wolves are 'talking') but other then that they did good. Now we must wait a whole year for the last part. *le sigh*

On Saturday I attended a friends wedding. I love weddings. They are the best. It was a chilly day and looked like rain but the weather held off and they were able to do the ceremony outside with the reception in a lovely barn. After seeing the bride and groom off to their honeymoon the majority of us headed out to a local watering hole and celebrated the rest of the night. 







Sunday, I went shopping with my mom. I tried to do some Christmas shopping. I found a couple things for Anthony but that's it. I feel like all the weekends until Christmas are jammed packed too. We will see how this goes...

I can't believe Thanksgiving is this week too! Time is on warped speed these days. I guess it just means I need to be more Thankful for each day that I have. *trying* =)

How was your weekend?? 

1 comment:

Wegan said...

Hey! Thanks for your comment on our guest post on Lacey's blog :) Our link is www.whatwegandidnext.com

We saw Breaking Dawn too, was SO good! I forgot about the wolf talking part & hahaha YES it was total cringe.

M x