12.28.2011

christmas day.









Mine and Anthony's tradition since we have been living together is to lay in bed before getting up on Christmas morning and sing a couple Christmas carols. This year we tried but I kind of have a cold so my throat wasn't having it. Instead we just got up and cuddled up on the couch and opened gifts from each other.

Anthony ALWAYS spoils me. I get him a lot as well but he always out does me. What girl doesn't like that though?

I finally got an iphone! And a pair of Hunter boots! =)

After we were done, we got ready and headed over to his parents house. We opened gifts with his sisters and had a lovely Christmas breakfast. After a few hours we headed over to my aunts house. My dad and step mom were there along with a bunch of cousins, my sis, uncle and step sister too. We snacked and visited. We then opened up gifts. Its always takes a few hours for this activity because we all go one at a time to really show of our presents. 
Later, Anthony and I continued on to his grandmas house for Christmas dinner. We had a nice time visiting with more of his family. After dessert, we played a large game of Apples to Apples. 

What a day! 

I hope every ones Christmas was just as lovely...

now to the new year. 

2 comments:

lauren brimley said...

Oooo! You got Hunter boots! How fancy!

Also, I am loving your pretty tree!

Michelle Schraudner said...

Ooh I'm jealous of those Hunters!!