4.07.2011

BB photos

I feel like I have seen a lot of people doing the cell phone picture purge and I really liked the idea so I decided I would do it too. Here's to a week in Blackberry pictures! =)

Yummy lunch @ California Organics in Nevada City. Cabo Dilla is what they called it. It had bacon in it too.... oh yes.
Margarita at Cabo Wabo in South Lake Tahoe.
Lake Tahoe. Love the snow on the beach.
My parents cute little sheep. The little brown one was born in February. She is super sweet.

I got my first pedicure of the season! Just in time for it to start snowing again...grrr.
Mini lemon cupcake. Yummm. Enjoyed them at the monthly committee meeting for Relay for Life.

That was fun. I might try to do that weekly or whenever...

Hope everyone has a great weekend!
Cheers!

6 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

YUM to the food and margarita and cupcake! Lemon is one of my faves. And how jealous am I that you were in Tahoe?! I haven't been in WAY too long (like several years) which is totally unacceptable since I live in Oakland!

Emily said...

That food looks delicious!

meg fee said...

i can't believe that lake tahoe picture is a cell phone pic!

kimbirdy said...

ah! i love sheep!! and tahoe... man your blackberry takes pretty good photos.

christine donee said...

for some reason I'm really hungry now...

Ashley said...

@Claire girl you need to get your butt up to the lake this summer! =)

thanks guys for all the compliments. I was surprised at how well my BB pictures came out too! =)