4.26.2011

Easter

A few pictures from Easter. I didn't take too many which is a bummer. I always kick myself in the butt the next day for not getting more photos. I always bring my camera with me but sometimes I'm too busy living in the moment to step back and take pictures. Goal: start taking more pictures!
Anyhow, Saturday night we had an Easter dinner at my moms house. It was fun. We had a lot of great conversations that night. Everything from travel, the economy, to bodily functions... haha. Sunday, we had brunch at my grandpas house with my Dad and step mom. Finally to Anthony's families house for dinner. Holidays are always eventful for me. Hope everyone had a great weekend. =)

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Claire Kiefer said...

Looks like fun. :) I missed my family on Easter! They live all the way across the country from me. :(

Erica said...

the one of you and dennis is cute :)